Thursday, November 5, 2015

Title: Blog 11: Lesson 1 Reflection

1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?
I feel that after my presentation a good number of people got the sense that I really knew what I was talking about and that i had a lot of in  depth research under my belt. I probably could do a 30 minute presentation right now if I had to. This is also something I need to work on. I need to work on being more concise with my information and managing the time span in which I need to present.


2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why you earned that grade using evidence from the component contract.
I think I should get a P on this presentation. Even though I was cut off by time I still managed to mention my EQ, mentorship, independent component and site one of my written sources. 


3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2?
I would definitely be more brief and concise with my information. I Probably would change my Hook because it was too long for this presentation. I might still use my same hook for the next presentation because I will have more time to work with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment