Monday, January 4, 2016

Blog 12: Holiday Project Update


1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you do over the break with your senior project?

I went searching for a new book this break and I checked out a few from the library. I have also been consistently emailing my NEW mentor back and forth working on a schedule in which I will be attending her rehearsals for No Exit.

2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did, and why?  What was the source of what you learned?

Honestly the most important thing I learned was that Christine is amazingly helpful and I am very much looking forward to working with her and her cast. 

3.  Your third interview will be a 10 question interview related to possible answers for your EQ. Who do you plan to talk to and why?

I plan on talking to Christine Cummings at Mt SAC because I am starting fresh with a new mentor. I was in her class this past fall so her and I are familiar with each other but I would also like to get some more background information about her involvement in theater. I want to ask her about my EQ, "How can a thespian best achieve the desired reaction from their audience?" and how she thinks I can improve it and how she would answer it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment