Thursday, January 7, 2016

 Blog 13: 10 Hour Mentorship Check-In


1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
Mt. SAC
2.   Who is your contact?  What makes this person an expert?
Christine Cummings is a professor in theater and is also and actress and director.
3.   How many  hours have you done during the school year?
I took her class this fall and spent 45 hours total. Now she is directing a show and I am shadowing her rehearsals while her assistant director Anthony helps me understand the process of the show.
4.   Succinctly summarize what you did, how well you and your mentor worked together, and how you plan to complete the remaining hours.
Her class was very informative. I found myself using the information in improv and in Midsummer Night Jersey, our fall show. She was very helpful in giving individualized critique to everyone in the class and I felt as though my acting improved. I hope to continue to shadow the rehearsals and learn even more that I can apply to my work at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment