Monday, February 1, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection


1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I am very pleased with the timing. I was worried earlier that I wouldn't have enough time to do everything I wanted to. I was also really happy with the amount of people that were engaged and enjoyed participating in my presentation.
2. What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       (P)         AP       CR       NC
I think I deserve a P because I found it  difficult to go above and beyond based on the content I presented today. Most of my content was terms I had learned during mentorship and I presented them the same way they were presented to me. I was prepared to present and I belive I met all the criteria.
    
3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
I liked my activity and I think it really paired my presentation well. I was happily surprised with the about of willing participants in the classroom.
4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
Time is still an issue for me despite the fact that i made time I did have to rush my presentation. Time also ties into my activity. I was worried I wouldn't be able to explain my activity and why it was relevant to my lesson but I managed to sum up. I am thinking of changing the instructions a bit so that the audience has some more time to really grasp my concepts.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
I think my answer to is going to be something along the lines of, a thespian can improve their performance by learning all aspects of theater production. 

No comments:

Post a Comment