Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blog 6: Advisory Prep

1. What has worked well for you concerning senior project this year?  What has made it a positive experience for you?  

I am not going to lie I have been struggling. I haven't found my mojo yet when it comes to getting all my work done. Switching my topics was unexpected for me but there is no point in switching back now. I have to reevaluate what I'm really trying to accomplish here. I feel I am catching up though and its going to be ok. The bright side is I am still focusing on a topic that I find interesting. My potential essential question is more clear and I feel like I am going to be able to research a lot more now. 



2. What are you finding difficult concerning senior project?  How can you adapt to make that portion work better for you?  How might the senior team help?
Everything I'm struggling with is my own fault. I have been the one procrastinating and/or not doing my work. I jam packed my schedule this semester which I probably shouldn't have done considering I have now stressed myself out more. I'm still learning how to make time for everything and being strict with myself to keep a tight schedule and I know I can get it all done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment