Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Blog 4 - House Advisory Prep 1

My senior topic is officially Performance Art. I have decided to expand from theater to all mediums of performance for the main reason of being able to look at my topic from an international standpoint. Every country/region/ culture has its own form of performance art and I am wondering how each cultures performance art influences their cultures' values and beliefs. How is a society shaped by its performance art?
What I really hope to get from this project is a wide range of genres I can learn about. I would love to, at some point or another, be able to watch each medium I discover and learn about. I hope to talk to many different people and from all over the world and get insight on what it would be like to see a performance in their country.

No comments:

Post a Comment