Thursday, May 5, 2016

Blog: 23


(1) What is your essential question, and what are your answers?  What is your best answer and why?
How can a thespian ensure s/he is providing a believable performance?
1) Detailed Script Analysis
2) Directing
3) Improv
I think improv is my best answer. Improvising makes the scene more natural.
(2) What process did you take to arrive at this answer?
My ORIGINAL topic was improv and I had some research on it. When I changed my topic I disregarded all my articles and the book I read until I came up with my essential question they I realized that those articles were relevant.
(3) What problems did you face?  How did you resolve them?
I had a lot of trouble finding and keeping a mentor. I had two mentors that have both lost touch with me but I made the best of the time I had with each and in the end I made mentorship requirements.
(4) What are the two most significant sources you used to answer your essential question and why?
My second mentor because I took her college class and read the two assigned texts she gave me

No comments:

Post a Comment